Double Feature: Beard Balm - Choose 2 & Save
Choose any two beard balms from our Cinema Series collection and save some money to spend at the theater!
- The Family (Inspired by The Godfather) - Cigar, Bourbon, and Oranges
- Live Deliciously (Inspired by The Witch) - New England Forest, Oud, Leather, Amber, Hay
- Black Lodge (Inspired by Twin Peaks) - Washington Forest, Black Coffee, Cherry Pie
- What The Cuss (Inspired by Fantastic Mr. Fox) - Farmer Bean's Apple Cider, Blueberries, Grass, Tree, a Burning Whackbat Pinecone
- Ringing Bells (Inspired by Raging Bull) - Leather Boxing Gloves, Boxing Ring Canvas, Tobacco
- Below The Law (Inspired by Better Call Saul) - Cocobolo Wood, Cucumber Water, New Mexico Desert Sage, Musk
- Elio (Inspired by Call Me By Your Name) - Apricot, Peach, Petitgrain, Cypress, Musk
- No Signal (Unscented) - The TV is off. There's nothing playing. It's truly unscented
Beard balm usage instructions:
Scoop out a dime-size amount of balm with your finger and place it into your palm. Rub hands together until balm is melted. Apply to beard and style as desired. Beard balm gives shape and body to your beard, and helps to control unwanted curls and flyaways. Apply it right after applying beard oil.
Each 2 oz. jar of beard balm contains the following nutrient rich oils and butters:
Naturally Refined Shea Butter
Fractionated Coconut Oil
Sweet Almond oil
Apricot Kernel Oil
Grape Seed Oil
Rice Bran Oil
Premium Grade Essential & Fragrance Oils
100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
If you are not completely satisfied with any of our products, return it within 1 year from the date of purchase for a no-questions-asked replacement of any other scent. Offer valid 1 time per order.
Like all Last Looks products, this product is:
- Not tested on animals
- Cruelty free & vegan
- Handcrafted with cold-pressed & unrefined oils in Hollywood, California.